Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday.


What a wonderful day to celebrate Christ and his teachings. Trevor and mom went to church, and the boys all took naps, while I cooked the food. We were definitely filled with the spirit, and great food. We were able to have what family we do have here in Utah and The Cannell family together to enjoy a wonderful sunny Sunday outside on Grandma Kelly's back deck. We all ate till we were stuffed, and until it got a little chilly and we needed coats. We were all so stuffed no one wanted any dessert. Which was so sad.. I was very excited about my new coconut milk cake recipe. John played with Mason Cannell age 10, and they hunted for Easter eggs, and did they both did not eat dinner because of all of the great eggs they were finding. Go figure. John being the boy he is was trying to carry all of nannies very heavy rocks to different places in the yard. Yeah Mark thinks hes got mussels wait tell he sees his son. Who I might add, is already doing mush ups and showing the ladies his big mussels.
John loved his three Easter baskets, which were filled to the max of just toys. Because mommy is starting a no sweet and soda diet, so the Easter bunny knew she could not be tempted. Cody got some new baby toys, and was even happier because john was being entertained by his Easter baskets and not poking him in his mouth, ears, nose and eyes. I even got a call from mark, and was able to wish him a happy Easter. He misses john and his newest boy Cody, Marks day was long, and not much of a break, but he never complains. He just says he is tiered allot. I would be too. But all in all We Ralstons/brulees/cannells had a great day.


Cody is getting much bigger, and is squeezed into this Easter outfit, because I think all clothes should get there moneys worth. haha Even if he is now wearing 3 month old clothing at week 3.. So don't worry Cody your feet wont be affected this early in age.. I promise this is a one time thing. haha As you may notice Cody was wearing a different outfit while my mom was holding him in the picture above, well that outfit did not last long.. Its called a BLOW OUT!!! HAHA HAPPY EASTER. WE LOVE U ALL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your family! You boys are SO GOOD LOOKING!

Thanks for letting me know about your blog, I just found out!

Love you!