Saturday, April 11, 2009

BABY CODY


Cody is such a blessing. He was born on March 20th. Mark was able to SKYPE us and see his new little bundle of joy for the first time. We are so thankful for technology. Even tho mark was not with us in person, I still felt like we did the best we could have with our situation to help him feel apart of such a wonderful joyous time. We had many visitors in the hospital and had wonderful help from family and friends. Marks mom flew in with john and Cody's cousin Audrea, we enjoyed the time we were able to spend with them.
With mark gone it has been hard emotionally, because he is such an amazing dad. I miss him more and more since Cody has arrived. But I know our family has to be strong and support mark in his career and profession of protecting our country. To make mark feel closer to his family I try to post pictures of Cody and John as often as I can, but since Cody had to go back to the hospital for his apnea and reflux, I'm very slow to update pictures and blogs. I can barley keep up with emailing family back.
Cody is now home from the hospital and his health is getting better. He has a monitor and it sounds an alarm when he stops breathing or when his heart rate goes too low. His reflux has improved a little with the medicine they gave. I know his improvements is because of prayers and our faith in the Lord. The spirit is so strong with Cody, and as a mother I cant help but feel blessed because the lord has given me such a wonderful gift and blessing. We love our little family and we are so thankful for being a close family despite the distance that separates us from our daddy/husband.

No comments: